There’s no shortcut through the hard stuff. So stop running from it.
-She (October 26, 2015)
The last 5 days of school/work have been the longest days. I’m trying to be patient and focus on the paperwork+packing I have to finish as I transition out of this school. But I’m so distractible and everyone is annoying me. It’s too nice to be inside!! It’s been a tough week to say the least. But it’s looking up.
Here’s what is currently rockin’ my world:
- Last Saturday was the 5 year anniversary of GlobeTracer. I wasn’t compelled to do the handwritten letter I usually do. I didn’t want to force anything. 5 years is a great milestone, I am thankful.
- Burning Questions: Why do I want to fast-forward so much? I have to learn how to feel and be in uncomfortable places. It’s not fun, but I don’t gain what I have to when I’m constantly thinking about tomorrow, or the fall. Or 2017. Or when I live somewhere else…
- I’m ready to do life with him. Being apart and seeing each other only on the weekend is starting to get to me.
- I got a new couch! It’s mine and it’s new and it’s firm. How does one break these things in?
- About 2 weeks until Chicago! First trip of the summer.
- Burning Questions: What if I’m not sure what I really want? How do I know when to trust what I want is really what is right?
- I got a retirement plan. Talk about #adulting. In 30 years, I’ll be 60 years old? How????
- I’ve only read 2 books this year so far, but this summer I’ll do better!
Now it’s your turn!!
Tell me what’s currently rockin’ your world!! If this is your first time here, please say hello!
If you’re a long time reader- what’s something you want to keep reading about on the blog? why?
Thank you for visiting my little space,