Ever think about how some of your habits might be universal? Meaning there might be some minor idiosyncracy you think is unique, and in all actuality there are plenty of people on this great big universe who imagine, react, process and reason just like you. Moments like this remind me that the world is not as big as it seems. It puts a big smile on my face to think, I’m not the only one who…
- Looks at the time, and if it happens to be 7:10- I shout ‘It’s my birthday’
- If I ever see a paper posting in a public area or space for a job, apartment, or anything being sold/advertised that I want, I make sure to tear that paper down. #nocompetition
- When I was younger and me and my little brother had to share chips I would open up his pack, pour some of his chips into my pack and then call it even.
- If I log into e-mail on a public computer, I compulsively go back to GMAIL.com and YAHOOMAIL.com when I’m done to make sure I’m logged out.
- If I happen to get on a public computer and someone is still logged into their e-mail, I look for anything interesting in the Inbox. Then I proceed to the ‘Sent’ box. After a couple of giggles, or a major disappointment, I do log out!
- Every time I hear someone say ‘You live and you learn’…internally I say and then you get Luvs.
- It’s 10pm… (they got you too)
- For a long time, I didn’t know that plates were not meant to be pot covers.
What are some of your quirky habits?