Short list of things that put an instant smile on my face.
- BREAD. I mostly prefer Italian, not sliced bread. I recently discovered Panera Bread. Whoever invented the soup in a bread bowl should have a plaque in their honor.
- SALSA MUSIC. I don’t know who’s spirit is not lifted by salsa music. I love the classics: watch a few.
(with Ms. Debbie Allen getting down!)
And my all-time favorite song!
- THE SUN– Especially after days of snow and bitter weather.
- TEXT MESSAGES LATE AT NIGHT or EARLY IN THE MORNING– Who doesn’t want to be the last thought before bed or the first memory as soon as the sun rises?
- SURPRISES– Mostly when I can anticipate them. :)
- FLIGHT CONFIRMATION E-MAILS– I love planes. I probably went into the wrong field.
- KITTENS– Self-explanatory.
- RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS– The last random act of kindness that someone did for me was interpret some math scores. Anyone who struggles with math knows exactly what that means.
- THE RIGHT SONG at THE RIGHT TIME- Ever been listening to Pandora and then POW! that song comes on. Yea, powerful.
- BABIES LAUGHTER- Have you seen this one yet?
- YOU TUBE VIDEOS that you’re glad you wasted time watching- Like this one:
- WRITING– When I can’t seem to be productive, writing is always easy. Hitting the PUBLISH button makes my day.
What are some things that make your list?