If you’ve ever played the ice-breaker/social game 2 truths and a lie, then you know it’s all about bluffing and how quick you can think on your feet! Here are the simple rules: Share 2 things about yourself that are the truth, and one that is not. See if anyone can guess (and usually it’s hard for strangers) which ‘fact’ is actually not!
The weekend is officially here therefore let the sillyness begin! Below you’ll find my 9 truths…and a sneaky lie. Most of my truths are things I’ve shared on the blog, so if you’ve been reading, you’re ahead of the game!
- On my first solo trip, I went to Bocas Del Toro, Panama.
- I was valedictorian of my Junior High School.
- I don’t drink beer.
- I don’t prefer watching movies alone.
- The only soda I drink is Ginger-Ale.
- If I could choose another career, it would be to become a pilot.
- I want to live in D.C. and marry a bearded Black Man.
- I don’t do Facebook, or Tumblr.
- I was bald as a baby.
- I got my navel pierced at 26.
PLAY ALONG: Along with your guess of which fact of mine is Alie, Share your 2 truths and Alie below, I’ll try to guess which one is the lie!
Have a great weekend,