I know the crazy weather on the East Coast we’ve been experiencing is hardly “Fall.” Figured I should post this before Winter gets really comfortable.
- Acronyms. This field has too many of them. #SLPeeps know exactly what I mean.
- My hair, it’s no longer shaped like a mohawk and it’s doing it’s own thing. It needs to be tamed.
- Wig Walk coming this Friday! Drinking for a good cause…
- This place has some crazy weather. Today it was 70 degrees and no one gave me the sandal memo!
- I don’t like not being able to predict a grade in a class. Final grades are not due until mid-December. arg!
- Threading costs $12 out here, so I’ve resorted to waxing to save 2 bucks. Not happy.
- Wood floors like dust bunnies.
- I’m still unsure where I’m spending Christmas…holidays in a new city are hard!
- 7 days until the end of my first semester of grad school. I survived!
- My Landlord. I’ve had 3 different stoves in the past 3 months.
- I don’t know what to get my mother for Christmas. She seems to have everything.
- Half-heartedly looking for a church home.
- The thought of not traveling outside of the U.S. until 2013 is sad.
- I saw Drake at Homecoming and I’ve decided I’m over him. Obsessions come, obsessions go.
- Miguel and I decided to take a break as well. While he’s on tour, it’s hard for us.
- It’s okay if not everybody likes me.
Blogging. It’s my anti-drug.
- I thought I was officially decided on dreds in 2013, but I can’t make up my mind. I don’t want to give up my curls….
- Heat in my room is non-existent. The vents are only for show.
- I’ll be filing for Citizenship soon, like this month. Come #2016 I’ll be able to vote.
What’s rocking your world this season?