I know the crazy weather on the East Coast we’ve been experiencing is hardly “Fall.” Figured I should post this before Winter gets really comfortable.
- Acronyms. This field has too many of them. #SLPeeps know exactly what I mean.
- My hair, it’s no longer shaped like a mohawk and it’s doing it’s own thing. It needs to be tamed.
- Wig Walk coming this Friday! Drinking for a good cause…
- This place has some crazy weather. Today it was 70 degrees and no one gave me the sandal memo!
- I don’t like not being able to predict a grade in a class. Final grades are not due until mid-December. arg!
- Threading costs $12 out here, so I’ve resorted to waxing to save 2 bucks. Not happy.
- Wood floors like dust bunnies.
- I’m still unsure where I’m spending Christmas…holidays in a new city are hard!
- 7 days until the end of my first semester of grad school. I survived!
- My Landlord. I’ve had 3 different stoves in the past 3 months.
- I don’t know what to get my mother for Christmas. She seems to have everything.
- Half-heartedly looking for a church home.
- The thought of not traveling outside of the U.S. until 2013 is sad.
- I saw Drake at Homecoming and I’ve decided I’m over him. Obsessions come, obsessions go.
- Miguel and I decided to take a break as well. While he’s on tour, it’s hard for us.
- It’s okay if not everybody likes me.
Blogging. It’s my anti-drug.
- I thought I was officially decided on dreds in 2013, but I can’t make up my mind. I don’t want to give up my curls….
- Heat in my room is non-existent. The vents are only for show.
- I’ll be filing for Citizenship soon, like this month. Come #2016 I’ll be able to vote.
What’s rocking your world this season?
8 thoughts on “Things that Are Rocking My World: Fall Edition”
LOL! You and Miguel are on a break huh. Too cute. Drake never rocked my world. I’m glad you’re over him. 🙂 And I love your hair.
What’s rocking my world right now is traveling (heading to Cali on Friday), getting over my over shopping “issue” (lol) and IHOP’s gingerbread hot chocolate. Yum!
Gingerbread hot chocolate? Wow. sounds intense. Have fun this weekend! I would be kind of jealous but it was so warm today I’ll take that all week… 🙂
No more Miguel? You get me hooked on his music and now you’re done with him? You were obsessed with Captain Emo? 🙂
Landlords are a trip. My fridge went out and for some reason my Landlord needed to have three conversations with me about it before getting a new fridge. Wth!
You look like you are about to kick somebody’s butt in the pic. Lol!
OMG! Don’t get me started on dust bunnies! Where the hail does that come from? They’re like gremlins or something. You see one dust bunny one day and the next day there are 10 of them!?
Just say no to waxing.
I’ve been looking for a ‘church home’ for years. 😦
Do not doubt yourself. I don’t doubt you. 🙂 You can do it, whatever it is!
AK is rocking my world at the moment. I love it when she has a new album out. She’s all over the place performing! 😉
Otherwise, I’m going through my usual pre-Christmas depression. Bah-humbug! I’ll be okay on January second.
His music is eternal, but love ain’t. lol I was obsessed with Drake, his unabashed emotionality (new word) when writing songs and I think he’s quite nice to look at. But, I’m pretty much moved on. I’m fickle like that in real life too, which is bad.
What has been your fave performance? I don’t have TV so I have to Youtube everything after the fact.
If it were up to me, it would always be 70 degrees out…..or maybe just 68?!? This time of year I appreciate South Carolina.
yes, I can agree with 68-70. That’s the perfect weather.
[…] Still undecided on taking the jump and starting dreds. Verdict is deadlocked. […]