To date, I have tweeted 6,516 tweets. I started my Twitter account on September 6, 2009 but I did not “get” Twitter until May or June of 2011, which is when began to really tweet consistently.
I enjoy Twitter because:
- since Twitter updates ‘status’ in real time, it’s almost inherently impossible to waste a lot of time on it (read: Twitter is better than Facebook.) There’s only but so much to read.
- Sometimes I only have the attention span for 140 characters.
- It takes a clever person to express full thoughts in a couple of words.
- I’m a passive aggressive person, and subtweeting supports this character trait.
- I feel like my privacy is not being violated, as I control who has access to my account.
Here are just some of my favorite tweets of the year:
How do you enjoy Twitter life? or non-Twitter life?