Things that are rocking my world currently:
- Winter has made an appearance. WAAAAAAAHHH! I really can’t complain too much because it’s almost February.
- Family came from California for Inauguration and I got to spend time with my baby cousin (pictured above doing his “cheeseeeee”).
- My room has been so cold (since my heat is temperamental) that it got me sick this week.
- I have a sweet schedule this semester. 3 long days of classes and clinic and 4 day weekends! #icanttrustmyself
- I have adult patients this semester- it’s a bit intimidating, but a nice change from the school-aged population.
- I might go to New Orleans for Spring Break. That’s if I decide not to do an alternative Spring Break in Haiti.
- I’ve had distrust for mental health professionals for a long time, but I’ve decided to join a group therapy session and I’m excited about it.
- Still undecided on taking the jump and starting dreds. Verdict is deadlocked.
- My favorite new Pandora station: Lianne La Havas.
- Obsessed with men’s shoes for women.
- Got to see Maura this weekend, although not under the best circumstances.
- With every Christmas that comes and goes, my mom and I seem to look younger and younger. 🙂
What’s currently rocking your world?