I’m not very big on numbers (a.k.a blog stats) and although I’m not driven by them, I do look at them once in a while.
All of us bloggers, deep down inside hit PUBLISH in hopes of being read by someone.
I finally got a chance to look at my 2012 report, prepared by the WordPress.com helper monkeys. I mostly enjoyed watching the firework visuals.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 8,900 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 15 years to get that many views.
In 2012, I wrote 93 new posts!
Top 5 posts that got the most views in 2012:
2. A Mal Tiempo Buena Cara (MY FIRST POST EVER)
3. On Rejection: First Vlog (TALKING ABOUT MY FIRST BATCH OF GRAD SCHOOL REJECTION LETTERS)
4. Thoughts During Zumba (YOU”VE THOUGHT SOME OF THESE THINGS TOO!)
5. Friends With Tracee (MY ETERNAL GIRL CRUSH)
Thanks to my top 3 commentators!
1. Commentary by Valentina (She lives up to the name)
2. don (Who coincidentally has also driven lots of traffic here as well!)
3. Nicole (Bloggy big-sis!)
You make staying up way past my bedtime worth it!