Simple things that make me happy.
- black & white photos
- hand-written letters
- buying things in bulk (not food necessarily)
- flawless curls
- clever bathroom signs
- Feel-good music
- When a (wo)man walks past me, but their (good!) scent remains
- Sleeping and/or napping
- unexpected kindness
- cereal and ice cream together
- kind words
- chicken wings (especially tips)
- funky nail polish
- Spring weather and all its newness
- Admiring women’s high heels shoes, not necessarily buying them
- Girl’s Night Out
- banana pancakes
- most warm cereals (not grits though)
- fresh linens
- carefree fun
What are some simple things that make you happy?
3 thoughts on “Things She Loves”
Heat! The heater at my place has been out of service for over a year. I was able to make it with space heaters because it doesn’t get crazy cold here. But, once the heater was fixed I realized what I was missing. It’s so nice to have heat and it’s making me very happy!
I know what you mean. I’m in heaven right now because it feels like 60 degrees outside. 🙂 Warmth is great.
Pedi and mani even thought I haven’t done any in a while. Sleeping late. When my family is home. Shopping for others. Girls’ night out. Laughing out loud for no reason.