- I’m a second year graduate student and time seems to be flying! Will I learn everything I need to learn by the time these 9 months are up? Probably NOT! But it doesn’t mean it won’t get learned.
- Orange is the New Black is my new favorite show. I’m up to Episode 3, and I’m already a groupie. The show even responded to my Tweet today!
- PRAXIS- By March of 2014 I will have to take this exam and pass it. It’s basically everything you learned in graduate school and undergraduate (or pre-req’s, in my case) in our field of Speech Language Pathology. It is one step closer to graduation, and gives me anxiety. I’m just trying to breathe and take it one day at a time.
- I’ve decided to go PUBLIC on Twitter. Basically that means my Tweets are now open for one and all to read, whereas before you had to request to follow me before you could read my tweets. The idea still makes me a little hesitant especially because I have to censor myself…and open myself up to spammers sending me tweets with links but I like the fact that I can talk and respond to Tweets of people who don’t follow me, and it seems like I get to engage with much more people now. TWITTER IS A PUBLIC CONVERSATION. And it’s becoming more interactive for me, which I enjoy.
- My clinic placement is an elementary school this semester. I’m so excited! After having a year of HS and middle schoolers, I’m ready for some kiddies who are just excited about SPEECH!
- I’m still trying to get used to my new room. But in a couple of months, I may be able to move to the front room where there’s more sunlight! All hail the power of windows!
Overall I’m feeling very confident about this semester!
Tell me what’s rockin’ your world!! Are you back in school? Are you taking a trip soon? What are you looking forward to this Fall?