- 24 days until graduation and then I can be like….
- Job searching season. Which includes my favorite things….Interviews. Except at this point in my life, it just seems like a formality. YA KNOW I GOT DA JOB!
- #RelishaRudd. I’ve been kind of obsessed over this case for the past month to be honest, following any Washington Post articles with insider information about her life and disappearance. I could dedicate a whole post to the shady details surrounding her disappearance, but it would all boil down to a list of questions. Have you been following? It’s the case of an 8 year old girl who was “taken” (allegedly, since some believe she was handed over by her mother) from a homeless shelter here in DC. Her alleged abductor was found a couple of weeks ago in a park, apparently he killed himself after he shot his wife dead a couple of weeks before. The question that’s left is where’s Relisha? The latest reports speculate that she may still be alive, and sold into sex-trafficking. What do you think happened to her?
- Spring time slowing moving in= I don’t want to sit in nobody’s classroom anymore.
- I am hardly in the mood to cook anymore and money’s running out.
- GOOD _______. (fill-in-the-blank)
- Another online STATISTICS class= death to all online classes.
- The end of this chapter is near. I’m paranoid that I’m going to be missing some requirement that won’t allow me to walk. Irrational fears because it ain’t happening!
- GOOD ________ . (fill-in-the-blank)
- The endless possibilities from here on out. Will I be brave enough to take them?
- Big hair.
- Cocktail dresses.
- Cherry Blossoms. A time of year that brings everybody into DC to witness Spring make its way in.
- I have the attention span of a 2 year old. #Distractions
- JETT, my baby. I have had my Jetta for almost 2 months now, so far, no complaints! We are ready to conquer summer!
Your turn. What’s rocking your world?