- committed to learning more about what makes me tick. What makes me happy? What keeps me motivated?
- committed to writing and uncovering what I really desire. At this point, it’s hard to know what I truly want. What I think I want, leaves me empty. I put forth effort, and then I feel robbed.
- not to be put in a box. But when I feel beautiful I admire the unruliness of my curls, the perfect blend of sabor imparted to me by my sassy mother, and the characteristics I am not aware of which came from my father.
- Afro, and I am also Latina.
- more than a beauty. I have thoughts. I have desires. I have light.
- a brat when I’m sick.
- I am moving away from seeking attention for the sake of attention.
- a woman who wants to experience a little person growing inside of her.
- a woman who still needs her mami.
- a woman who doesn’t have it all together.
- a woman who likes being irresponsible.
- I am moving with the knowledge that I ain’t supposed to know it all. Life is a classroom.
- a woman who craves being marveled at.
- I am moving against the idea that I’m not worthy.
- I am moving toward accepting me, the beautiful and not so pretty parts. The little girl who suffered cannot be a perpetual victim as an adult.
- I am blessed. I can walk in that victory.
Join the #30Days30Layers Challenge here.