It’s been a while since my last post, here’s a VLOG to share What’s been Rockin’ My World!
Short List (or if you have to come back to the video):
- I watch TV now. And lots of it! (Blog post to follow)
- I am at the tail’s end of my Clinical Fellowship! Yipee!!
- I am feeling like I have a sort of handle on my work load. 8 months in I am learning how to work smarter and not harder!
- I am giving more time to what I am calling in 2015 my Passion Projects. That includes mentoring, being part of organizations that I support, and making more time for socializing and meeting other professional women in the area.
- VACATION, VACATION, VACATION! Next stop: Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- I am less than 6 months away from my big 30! Some of ya’ll been rocking with me for FOUR years since I started Globetracer. I was turning 26 and living in Costa Rica. My life is sooooo different now. Well, I’m still on that journey to happiness and travel is still very much a part of that vision. 30 came so fast! I have so much to show for these past 4 years! Thanks for being there with me.
- This week we had two snow days back-to-back! I can’t complain but after one day I’m not sure quite what to do with myself. What do you like to do on snow days or on unexpected days off?
What’s Rocking your World this winter?
9 thoughts on “What’s Rockin’ My World? Winter 2015”
I adore winter! Snow days I watch all the tv/videos I didn’t have time to watch. I text people like crazy well the ones I know will have the decency to respond. I sleep in too 🙂 you’ll be thirty, and I’ll be 25. Times flying, enjoy the years as they come, right?
I am very blessed! Sometimes it’s good to stop and acknowledge the simple blessings.
You’re looking beautiful Tracita! You always do anyway. You should do more videos in my opinion. I’m subbed to you on Youtube so I get your uploads. It loos like you’re having a blast cruising in your car. You’re living the god life. Enjoy yourself girl,you deserve it. As far as I’m concerned, you ROCK my world! 🙂
I know. Videos take so much work, but now that it is getting warmer I may opt to do more. I am thankful for the warmer weather, as if I need more reasons to not want to work. 🙂
I’m sure there’s more rocking your world besides my YouTube videos! lol
Thanks for your comments, as always!
You’re welcome sweetie! 🙂
The big three zero, how exciting. I think it’s a great idea that you went with the all inclusive resort.
Well, tomorrow and Wednesday will be 50 degrees. The other days will be warm too. 😊 I leave for Jamaica in 3 weeks. I’m staying for 8 days. 😃😃 I am getting my hair braided next week, for the first time since 12 years.
Twins! lol What part of Jamaica are you going to? I’m going to Montego Bay. Take pics of the braids!
Lmao at “twins” didn’t know I did that. I will, if it looks bad, no. Lol that’s where I’m going too.
[…] What’s Rocking My World: Winter Edition (VLOG) […]