It’s been a while since my last post, here’s a VLOG to share What’s been Rockin’ My World!
Short List (or if you have to come back to the video):
- I watch TV now. And lots of it! (Blog post to follow)
- I am at the tail’s end of my Clinical Fellowship! Yipee!!
- I am feeling like I have a sort of handle on my work load. 8 months in I am learning how to work smarter and not harder!
- I am giving more time to what I am calling in 2015 my Passion Projects. That includes mentoring, being part of organizations that I support, and making more time for socializing and meeting other professional women in the area.
- VACATION, VACATION, VACATION! Next stop: Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- I am less than 6 months away from my big 30! Some of ya’ll been rocking with me for FOUR years since I started Globetracer. I was turning 26 and living in Costa Rica. My life is sooooo different now. Well, I’m still on that journey to happiness and travel is still very much a part of that vision. 30 came so fast! I have so much to show for these past 4 years! Thanks for being there with me.
- This week we had two snow days back-to-back! I can’t complain but after one day I’m not sure quite what to do with myself. What do you like to do on snow days or on unexpected days off?
What’s Rocking your World this winter?