…and now we are truly sad to be back.
- We rented a car. We named her Sandy. Not the best pick-up for managing driving up the rolling hills, but she pulled through. Gas mileage was great!
- We got an AirBnB in Manuel Antonio. It was pretty nice/comfortable and we will probably keep doing AirBnB’s when we return. We woke up to this:
PS- Those howler monkeys look like this:
- We ate so good. Fresh, delicious, sweet fruits for breakfast and in juice form. The way God intended us to have them (*clears throat* with a little tequila.)
- Bran got a lesson in maneuvering the curves and mountains in Costa Rica.
- Endless beautiful sights of the coast line and countryside
- The Arenal Volcano unveiled herself.
- And the most important highlight: Love was grown.