I’ve done a pretty good job of documenting my very impulsive haircuts over the past couple of years. My last cut was in 2012 and I did that in celebration of 1. moving to a new city and 2. starting graduate school. I’ve been growing my hair ever since then. My last “blow-out” had me at this length:
This time around, I’m still living in the same area, with hopes of moving in the fall of 2017. I’m ready for changes. Also, I know it’s time to cut when:
- “Wash and go” turned into wash,dry, dry, dry, dry, then go.
- Ponytails were the go-to.
- I kept dreaming of the short curly cuts of olden days.
- Long hair= lots of product
- Long hair= constant washing
Today, I want some of my time back! I want to go back to wash and go! I want to try something new. I’m excited. Stay tuned for the reveal!