- There’s still places to see. I haven’t traveled to Europe, Asia, or Africa. Have a lot more ground to cover.
2. There’s more new foods to try. Along with new places, come new cultures to consume. I’m ready to eat!
3. Someone depends on your smile. May be the least likely person; and your smile does something for them.
4. Your destiny hasn’t been fulfilled yet. Even on the lowest on low days, there’s still an assignment that can only be carried out by you.
5. There’s no one that can do things quite like you. You are really good at making a presentation, teaching, counseling, listening, planning, and making macaroni and cheese. Sure, these things have been done before. But, not quite the way you do them.
6. Each day is full of NEW. We are granted new opportunities, have the chance to try again at something we may have previously failed at. Try again, with more wisdom.
7. The days are not promised to you. We go to bed knowing we will wake up the next day, and the day after that and the day after that. Not always the case. Have to thank God for all the days, even Mondays.
8. You are another day to closer to your dreams.
Whatever your reason is, I hope you’re inspired.