Happy Thanksgiving to all you out there. I pray that whatever you’re doing, you’re not doing it alone. I’ve been in this real rut, going through the mundane activities of life and not being really inspired to write about anything. I’ve published the least amount of posts in 2017 and although that does not mean I didn’t get a lot accomplished (thinking back, it seems like I’ve done A LOT this year offline), I am thinking about whether I want to continue writing on this platform. *sad face*
I haven’t fully decided, so don’t cry just yet. I feel very thankful to have connected with some of you in very meaningful ways. Today is a day of good news. So here’s what’s rockin’ my world:
- I got my nose pierced. This is old news, but still worth sharing. The piercing is rarely seen in pictures that are not close-up but I like it.
- I went to Houston for a weekend back in October. I got to visit my friend and see more of Houston than I did my first time around. I also got a real swanky photo shoot at the McGovern Centennial Gardens. Fun all around.
- Perhaps the biggest news of them all: I have officially filed my LLC! I’ll be starting work for my private practice in December…Progress has been slow and steady but I’m ready!
- We are almost halfway through the school year, almost, almost.
- I’m super excited about new travel ventures next year. I’ve got to have a grand trip next year just haven’t narrowed down where. I am definitely going back to Costa Rica though.
- This is year 2 of non-traditional Thanksgiving, I’m learning how to embrace not having my family readily accessible. It does affect my mood, but I’m trying to cope in my own way. Although I’m not in Costa Rica this year, I’m thankful to be surrounded by “chosen family.”
I pray everyone reading this has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Eat, chill and be merry! #NoJudgment