Hello my faithful and beautiful readers! The holidays are upon us once again, getting excited yet?
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and although family is spread out all over the country I am determined to go see about the ones that I love and love me! Plus, I need a mini get-away.
So I’m going to New York for a quick stint. I had to cancel my trip due to the wonderful snow “storm.” I will have to see about this little munchkin next month before I head to see my momma in Ft. Lauderdale.
There are so many things to be thankful for! It is easy during the holidays to get caught up on what we don’t have. I’m guilty of this every. single. day. But I’m also reminded that 1. I gotta job, 2. I have a healthy family that keeps growing, and 3. I have an opportunity every single morning to have a better day than the one before and so… here are 7 Top Things I’m Grateful for:
7. This little addition to the family, which I’m also hoping to meet in December.
6. My roommate and I survived (almost) one month, and I pray we can continue coexisting in peace.
5. I’m planning a small mother-daughter trip next month and I am looking forward to it! I’m soooooo overdue for a trip.
4. The New Year is almost here! Which means I’ve survived almost 6 months at my job. It hasn’t been easy, but in that time I’ve 1) given a clinical round table on Basic Spanish useful for the field, 2) been a part of countless IEP meetings 3) have gotten a better idea on which work setting might be a good fit for me.
3. It’s been almost 10 months since I purchased my used car and Jett is still going strong.
2. New Thanksgiving traditions.
1. Growing pains. Daily work but I pray the pain is not in vain.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!