In no particular order:
10. The treatment and identification of children who speak dialects and other languages in the scope of special education.
9. The #BlackandMissing, including those young people forced into sex trafficking.
8. Writing a book/ Writing in General
6. Food and Cooking
5. Traveling off-the-beaten-path
4. Lack of diversity in providers of speech-language pathology services
2. Family in the scope of mental health. My own commitment to self-care and self-awareness.
1. Books. But fiction is better. 🙂
And one more: cultivating and maintaining my friendships.
What are some things you are passionate about?