SO! It’s that time again. Close to the end of the school year, a busy time indeed. The school year ends ON TIME this year and we do not have to make-up snow days so I am ECSTATIC. Sort of. School year close out activities are not my favorite. I currently have running to-do lists in my head and I want a moment to breathe. But…gotta do therapy, enter daily notes, IEP meetings, testing, still filing documents. The
fun moving never stops.
What am I lookin’ forward to?
- I put in my resignation. I’m excited for what’s to come next.
- We have a trip in a week! We get to go to Cali!
- I love prepping for trips, and my hair has been dying for some attention. I’m thinking a trim is in order.
- I am looking forward to moving out of my apartment and downsizing. To be free of all the “stuff” I’ve been holding on to for the past 5 years.
- Wedding season.
- June 12th aka LAST official day of school.
- Having a weekend in which I don’t think about work.
- The weather warming up. It hasn’t been feeling like spring at all!
What’s currently rockin’ your world?